|Job Ref:||204722203||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Brazil||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
Project Manager - On-Shore Wind|
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 plus bonus
Location: South America
* Mackenzie Stuart are working with a Global Leading On-Shore Wind Developer
* Operating with a Multi $ Million Turnover
* The company is experiencing profound trends of growth and is expanding its commercial presence throughout South America and Particularly Brazil
The Project Manager duties consist of, but are not limited to, the administration of projects, from Greenfield to Turnkey.
Duties will include:
* Management and development of two projects worth over 75MW.
* Full P&L Responsibility of +$200M.
* Managing a headcount of over 25 with 6 direct reports.
* Working in line with strict standards and meeting budgets, deadlines and targets
* Commissioning Projects and handing them over to the Post-Development Team
* Contract administration including liaison with head office, sub-contractors and other external departments
* Constant supervision of the field activities and the technical staff
* Ability to make sound engineering judgements within the scope of the contracts. These judgements shall be made with minimum supervision.
* Excellent communication skills are a must.
* The position requires at least 10+ years' Renewable Energy Experience.
* The candidate must have experience of excelling in the Wind Industry.
* The candidate must have a management/project development background.
* The candidate must be commercially astute and a profound understanding of relevant technology.
* You should have previously had experience with a multi $ million P&L.
* The candidate must have met and exceeded their previous set targets.
* Experience in cost savings and excel in developing business efficiency.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors