|Job Ref:||204722194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£33 - £34/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Role - Multi Skilled Engineer |
Salary - £33,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Location - Wiltshire
If you are someone with a strong Multi-Skilled Engineering background that can provide proof of working within the food industry as a part of a team to improve the operation of plant within a food manufacturers and is passionate about their job and a very proactive worker, then we may have an excellent opportunity for yourself and your career.
My client is growing company with almost 40 years' experience within their trade, they have a hugely skilled and talented team behind them which manages to create 70 different products daily. There is around 500 dedicated professionals in the manufacturer, which also combines a complex range of different processes. They provide their services to well know retailers such as Waitrose, Marks and Spencer's, Costa Coffee to Aldi, Asda, Morrison's and Caffe Nero. They also provide to foodservice markets.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will:
* Ensure all maintenance requests and requirements of the PM system are completed in a timely and effective manner
* Ensure that optimum performance of equipment is maintained and appropriate cost effective spare parts are identified and held back
* Comply with and promote all company policies and procedures pertinent to Health and Safety and Product Safety, Legality and Quality
* To assist in implementing initiatives for continuous improvement to ensure optimum operational and profit performance
* To assist with contractors on site to ensure full compliance with H&S and Product Safety, Quality and Legality requirements
* To undertake engineering works according to priority taking into account both operational and safety / legal requirements
If this multi-skilled engineer role sounds like the career move that you have been wanting to move into and you have experience and documented competence in mechanical and electrical engineering, normally as part of a time served apprenticeships. Also a minimum of 2 years engineering experience in a FMCG environment. The two essential factors for this job role is effective written and verbal communication skills and flexible and self-motivated.
To apply for the role please click apply!
Or alternatively contact Chelsea Laws on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Chelsea Laws looks after roles such as a Shift Engineers, Engineering Supervisors, Engineering Managers, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Shift Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer and Engineering Technician