|Job Ref:||204722067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashbourne||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Ashbourne - Derbyshire
6am-2.30pm Days Shift
Food & FMCG
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a well respected food manufacturing business based in Ashbourne.
Must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of working within a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
* To ensure Health & Safety and GMP requirements are met by ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintenance to a safe operating standard
* To provide rapid and effective engineering support
* To ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenances tasks are conducted in line the company PPM schedule and as and when required.
* To carry out general site maintenance, including woodwork, painting, building fabric maintenance, make do and mend projects.
* To apply relevant trade skills to carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks,
* Assist with any general maintenance and upkeep of the bakery, including any areas of the office that may need painting or general maintenance.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
* Must have gained engineering skills in electrical, mechanical or multi-skilled
* Fault finding electrical and mechanical
* 17th Edition
* Able to work under own supervision
* Work to time basis
* Must have a flexible approach to working patterns
* Must demonstrate good hygiene practices
* Be forward thinking and proactive
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy