|Job Ref:||204721877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Electrical Design Engineer|
To be based in Oxfordshire
Salary: up to £50,000 depending on experience
Key Skills: Electrical Design
I have a brand new requirement for and Electrical Design Engineer to work for one of my key clients based in the Oxfordshire area working with special purpose machinery.
They are looking for someone with a background in Electrical Engineering, ideally with the following skills.
- New product introduction: design, build, commission and test.
- Electrical Machine / Control Panel Design with reference to risk assessment and applicable safety standards like 12100, 60204 and 13849.
- Electrical drawing package experience (preferably ePLAN).
- PLC modification and debugging experience (preferably Mitsubishi and Yaskawa).
- Electrical Machine Design for build and procurement - parts list, wire schedules, cable schedules etc.
- Application of Servo Amplifier, Stepper Drive Systems, DC / AC Drive systems
- Specification of sensor types including proximity sensors, through beam etc.
- Creation of Controls Specifications - Functional Design Specification / IO Specification
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring an Electrical Design Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews this week; and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Oliver Darvall on (Apply online only) for more information