|Job Ref:||204721869||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum EXCELLENT||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
An international company that sepcialises in the design and manufacture of high technology mechanical / hydraulic systems for various industries including automotive.
• Technical lead for development and test of mechanical systems
• Ranging from the definition of the test program through to delivery of working hardware to meet program schedules particularly for projects intended for production
• Take the technical lead for development and testing of mechanical / hydraulic system intended for production.
• Develop, compile and run durability test programmes for production.
• Supervise less experienced members of staff to deliver work packages within the programme.
• Develop, compile and run complete system tests such as Dynos and on customer systems
• Develop calibrations for the control system to deliver as expected
• Run sub system tests to evaluate the performance of sub systems
• Analyse data generated from tests to aid the direction of design iterations to improve system performance
• Write test reports to document results.
• Observe all written safety instructions to protect the health and safety of all employees.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential which is likely to include development or calibration of one or more of the following;
2. rotating machinery
3. drive chains
5. gearboxes systems,
• Analysis of data and sub system testing.
• Experience of leading customer programmes though the development phase and supervising less experienced members of staff is desirable.
• Ideally qualified to degree level in an appropriate engineering subject
• Running system tests, for example set-up and control of a dyno to conduct system testing
• Running subsystem tests
• Analysis of test data and generation of concise test reports
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Fully competent with MS Office applications especially Excel and Word and Outlook email application
• Matlab or other analysis tools
• Understand of software such as ?C? language