|Job Ref:||204721841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunbury||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
Are you an experienced qualified lift engineer looking to take your next step into training management? Do you relish the challenge of designing and delivering training plans? If so Schlinder Lifts are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!|
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, Schindler Group is a leading global provider of lifts, escalators and moving walks and related product services. Our innovative and environmentally friendly access and transit management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. A pioneer in sustainable mobility, Schindler is at the forefront of technological advances through its partnership with Solar Impulse, a cutting-edge project to fly around the world in a plane powered only by solar energy.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Technical Training Manager to join our team in Sunbury-on-Thames.
Technical Training Manager key responsibilities:
- Prepare the annual technical training plan, including the corresponding budget with training hours and costs
- Manage and ensure the execution of the technical training plan, directly delivering the training with the Master Trainers
- Evaluate the training needs relative to the business plan.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies - Group and UK/DUBLIN
- Manage the Group Certification Programme, including gap identification and training closure loop.
- Support with Confirmation of Periodic Safety Inspections (CPSI) works and relevant training
- Support with Direct Letter Field Information (DLFI) training, including DLFI methodology, training and execution.
- Deliver on site and classroom trainings when required.
- Manage the Schindler apprentice programme - Including Mentorship and direct training
- Manage the Group certification programme for UK and DUBLIN
- Manage the UK NVQ programme
The ideal Technical Training Manager:
- Proven training management skills developed through similar training management roles
- Direct coaching, mentoring and facilitated learning & development experience
- High level of technical competence on Schindler and 3rd Party equipment
- Experienced and able to develop and also present training materials
- Qualified Lift Engineer (or equivalent) as a minimum - Lift Installer/Lift Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written and presenting
- Skilled in IT, especially; power-point, e-mail, MS Programmes, including excel
- SAP Skills (LMS)
- Good knowledge and a promotor of health and safety
- Capable of managing the development and innovating a range of Teaching Aids
In return for your hard work as our Technical Training Manager, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Technical Training Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community