|Job Ref:||204721753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
Workshop Controller - OTE £28,000 |
£28,000 a year
Job Title: Workshop Controller
* Annual Salary of £22,000.00
* OTE for achievement of KPI's (including CSS) = £28,000
* Working Hours - Five Days per week with every other Saturday in turn.
* Basic hours of work will be 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday,
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
1) Achievement of Daily / Monthly Revenue Targets & Budgets
2) Focus on Workshop Efficiency and minimise Technician idle time
3) Quality Control Check Programmes & Manufacturer Brand Compliance.
4) Job Card Quality and supporting documentation
5) Security of Tools, equipment, including stock checks
6) Control access to the Workshops and Workshop Yards.
7) Discipline of any subordinate Workshop Staff
8) Cleanliness of Workshops
9) Ensuring compliance and enforcement of all Health & Safety legislation.
10) Ensuring Audit "Pass" for all manufacturer(s) & ISO Audits
11) Strict Accounting, Control & Distribution of all Consumables for the Workshop
12) Every three months a complete stock check must be undertaken of Tooling and special equipment and the relevant submission made to the Manager responsible.
13) Responsible to ensure that all parts required for daily jobs have been ordered and have arrived in advance of the job diary date.
14) Liaison with The Booking Advisor to review all job cards appointments
15) Quality Control of Service washes and relationship with Valeting sub-contractor(s)
16) Responsible for the daily managing and running of this department and ensuring that the department is adequately staffed during our opening times.
17) Daily Customer work progress communication & Upsell communication for cars in progress (being worked on)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 /year
* High school or equivalent
* Motor Trade: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy