|Job Ref:||204721594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LS2||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd is an internal agency owned by the UK leading energy and services Group employing more than 20,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2bn. |
As a result of growth within the energy division we are looking for a Site Manager. The suitable person will be supporting the construction of a critical CHP Upgrade project.
The key skills and experience for the Site Manager are as follows;
- Experience in the construction of Hospitals / Prisons
- Regulations / Approval Processes within Hospitals / Prisons
- Knowledge of CHP / Boilers / Heat Exchangers
- Site Layout / piping
- Site Manager will need extensive Health & Safety regulation experience
- Brownfield Project Experience / Operational Upgrade
If you're an experienced Site Manager, involved in Mechanical and Electrical packages please call Helena O'Shea to discuss further or apply directly.
Tel: (Apply online only)