|Job Ref:||204721483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Excellent Design||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Conrad Consulting is working on behalf of a highly respected property company to recruit a Project Engineer with strong Mechanical Bias to join their Oxford based team.|
Our client works on a number of residential, commercial, pharmaceutical and laboratory projects based in Oxford for a well-established client. The successful candidate will be expected to work both as part of a team and independently to ensure that all Mechanical (and Electrical) systems have been design, installed, tested and commissioned in an appropriated manner.
* Review of Mechanical designs at key projects stages.
* Work alongside Building Services Engineers to monitor new installations.
* Train new members of staff.
* Monitor the performance of new systems.
* Work on the sustainability of installations.
* Mechanical Engineering Degree alongside Building Services Design experience.
* Chartership of a relevant body (Preferred).
* Good knowledge of BIM is desirable.
* Some knowledge of electrical design.
* Excellent Salary up to £50,000 commensurate to experience
* Good Benefits