|Job Ref:||204721479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Croydon||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Croydon|
BSV are currently hiring for an Intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer with extensive experience in the Building Services Industry, on behalf of our client an innovative Building Services Engineering consultancy with a great reputation spanning almost 20 years. If you are an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer looking to further your career with a highly successful consultancy, this might just be the opportunity for you.
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer for our client, some of your duties will include:
* Working within a team of engineers and to ensure effective delivery of projects and tasks to meet the deadlines set by your line manager.
* Completion of various calculations for system sizing and selection
* Completion of co-ordination with varying disciplines, including architecture, structures and other design team consultants
* Liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects to ensure we meet client needs and to ensure that projects are delivered on programme.
* Attendance of Design Team Meetings and Workshops
* Liaise with senior members of staff to ensure that targets are met and that any issues arising on projects can be dealt with quickly and properly.
* Preparation and reviewing of drawings completed by internal CAD team
* Building Services Design from Conceptualisation through to Practical Completion
* 3+ Years of experience designing Electrical Building Services applications
* BEng in Building Services or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link