|Job Ref:||204721427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
Calibrate Engineering (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are delighted to be working with a Sheffield based engineering business as they look to recruit a National Account Executive.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager the National Account Executive job purpose will be two-fold:
1) to operate in a dedicated sales support capacity for the UK Sales Manager; and
2) oversee specific National Account activity as directed by the UK Sales Manager, which will include planning, developing and implementing account activity in order to exceed budgeted sales and profitability.
1 Offer all-round excellent sales support to the UK Sales Manager in so doing supporting the delivery of the UK Sales Team strategy;
2 Be a recognized point of contact for National Accounts in the absence of the UK Sales Manager;
3 Deal promptly with any issues in a problem solving capacity.
4 Ensure proactive support to the UK Sales Manager with all National Accounts;
5 Lead on specific National Accounts as directed by the UK Sales Manager, implementing sales and marketing strategies effectively;
6 Develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy, account goals and business plans for each customer
7 Be an internal account champion, assuring clear and regular communication to key company employees
8 Develop a deep understanding of individual customer needs and the specific market channel
9 Pursue opportunities unique to each account in terms of marketing, merchandising and operations
10 Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned accounts working closely to ensure overall Company sales strategies are implemented
11 Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements once agreed by UK senior management. Deliver strong financial results
12 Participate, develop and contribute in quarterly sales meetings in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager which provide clear business reviews and communicate future business strategy;
13 Ensure a category management approach with both existing and prospective customers.
14 Prospect for new business with both existing and new National Account customers.
15 Develop and work in conjunction with ASM's (as directed by the UK Sales Manager & FSM) to devise account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy, account goals and business plans for key customers;
16 Participate, develop and contribute in quarterly sales meetings;
17 Oversee excellent sales administration processes, including effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicating accordingly
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
* Good level of academic achievement - educated to A level / BTEC / HND standard or equivalent;
* Past employment experience ideally in Tools, DIY or Retail sector;
* Established Field Sales Professional or relevant account manager;
* Proven excellent sales performance track record.
* Must live within a commutable distance of the Sheffield Office (1hr maximum)
* Full UK valid driving licence
* Position is office based but will involve regular UK travel
* Must be comfortable with UK travel and overnights
* 1 x Death in Service
* Pension matched up to 3%
* BUPA Healthcare (single cover)
* Company Car (VW Passat 1.6 TDi or VW Golf 2.0 TDi Bluemotion)
* 33-days Holidays (20-days WTD + 8-Bank Hols + 5-Additional Contractual Leave)
* 12-month Sick Pay, qualifying period, then 3-months @ 100% + 3-months @ 50% based on 12-month rolling period
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment