|Job Ref:||204721350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum Pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Large UK based multidisciplinary consulting engineers with a national reputation require a Senior / Principal Structural Engineer to join their developing building structures team in south Manchester. My client has a substantial portfolio including some of the World's most iconic structures in a number of sectors including High Rise Residential, Healthcare and Education. |
They are looking to recruit an ambitious senior structural engineer to lead a team of structural engineers and graduates on projects based mainly in the North of England including a large city centre redevelopment, healthcare and schools.
* Work competently on an independent basis in conjunction with other design teams.
* Ability to develop client relationship
* Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design.
* Prepare Technical Specifications.
* Mentor and assist graduates.
* A minimum of 6 years design experience on medium to large scale buildings.
* Chartered or approaching a membership of a professional institution.
* Extensive design experience in a variety of building materials and sectors.
* Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
* Post-graduate degree or Masters qualified ideally.
* Chartered or Approaching Chartership with an engineering body.
If you require anymore information on this or require information on similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Mike on (Apply online only).
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business