|Job Ref:||204721168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Location - London
The Programmer shall:
* Provide and achieve consistent, accurate and reliable programme data.
* Develop planning solutions using Asta Power Project (Version 12) and Microsoft Project Programming Software Packages.
* Develop project specific Programmes, Method Statements and Logistics Plans during the bid phase.
* Develop Design Deliverable Programmes in conjunction with the Design Manager.
* Develop fully integrated Project Programmes to measure progress, including critical path analysis. This will include Procurement Programmes, Commissioning and Completion Programmes.
* Develop Information Required and Procurement Schedules from the Project Programmes
* Be able to communicate the planned intent both internally and externally.
* Review tender/construction drawings/specifications/bills to gain a clear understanding of the project, in order to establish a robust build sequence form which to develop the programme solution
* Review and challenge subcontractor programmes including methods and logistics; compare them to the Project Programmes to ensure they are fully aligned or integrated
* Keep records of any assumptions or constraints that have been made / assumed to develop the Project Programmes and Logistics Plans
* Explain the logic and constraints used to develop any Project Programme to other team members.
* Accurately Measure progress and report against the programme targets.
* Suggest recovery actions or programme betterment opportunities.
* Provide short term and Special Action Programmes as required.
* Provide detailed Package Delivery Programmes for inclusion in Package Tenders.
* Provide programme input with regard to Changes including Variations and Delay Entitlement.
* Understand how programmes can be impacted and recognise Changes / Variations and Delay Entitlement, Input as requested into the review of any subcontractor claims
* Assist in researching alternative product or systems in conjunction with the Project Team.
* Input to the Project Risk and Opportunities Register both during the bid and construction phases.
* Ensure the quality procedures in respect to his/her duties are implemented.
* Provide input to Project Review post-completion.
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy