|Job Ref:||204721110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£38 - £40/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Our client is an established mechanical and electrical engineering firm based in Essex. With their diverse experience they cover a variety of project sectors, including offices, business parks, retail, leisure and residential. Due to continued expansion they are currently looking for a Public Health Engineer to join their team based in Essex.|
As the selected candidate you will join a prominent MEP team based in their London office, on a 6 months contract. The ideal applicant will work as a Public Health Engineer with proven experience of working on sports stadia or airport projects. You will be required to conduct designs at the concept stage for a modularised solution, and have experience of hot and cold water services.
* Dynamic individuals with strong Building Services background
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
* Hot and cold water services experience
* Above and below ground drainage, rainwater and wastewater experience
* Experience of working within existing standards and ability to develop requirements for new building service projects
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
* Drive and determination
* Ability to work unaided on design work
* Experience of working on sports stadia or airports projects
As the ideal applicant you will be degree qualified and have a strong consultancy based background. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of stadia/airport projects for this London-based position.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Joshua Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1999-JB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below