|Job Ref:||204721002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £32/hour negotiable||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Our client is a leading UK construction company who combine outstanding technical expertise with a personal touch. They are dedicated to engineering excellence and have a long track record of delivering projects which form part of our shared national heritage. They are seeking a Cadduct Coordinator to join an existing team on a large scale project.|
You will be employed as a CAD Co-ordinator of MEP services using Cadduct. This role will see you based in their Central London office, working within a recognised team on a contract length of 6 months +. Working as a CAD Co-ordinator you will work on a mixture of office, residential and commercial projects.
Essential requirements include:
* Extensive Building Services knowledge and background
* Experience of heavy plant room coordination
* Hands on experience using Cadduct
* Proven experience of working on a variety of projects,
* Experience of working for M&E contractors previously
* Excellent understanding of co-ordination and issues that surround large projects
* Excellent communication skills, with full co-ordination experience
As the ideal candidate you will have proven experience within the relevant areas, working independently as well as a part of a team and have the confidence to interact with design teams.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a British Passport.
For further information please call Rebecca Moore on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10728RM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below