|Job Ref:||204720991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Sales / Applications Engineer. Exciting Sales Applications Engineer job ? we want a sales engineer for a Market leading engineering business, specialising in the manufacture and sale of plant equipment into heavy industrial sectors. Are you a mechanically biased engineer that has successfully moved into sales and are looking to progress your career? If so then get in contact.|
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• This company is a part of a Globally recognised brand ? one of the market leaders
• You will NOT have any headaches here in terms of product reliability or levels of service. The business has really good accolades from its customers for reliability, responsiveness, levels of service ? you can really get behind both the product and company.
• This is NOT a role / business where there are lots of KPIs, targets etc. We want someone with passion and drive but your role will be autonomous and you will be able to get on with doing what you enjoy ? delivering to the customer.
The job will involve:
• Liaising with customers, reporting their requirements and offering technical advice and solutions.
• Gathering information, site visits, carrying out technical evaluation / calculations, selection of equipment, preparing prices and detailed written quotations
• Following up quotations and securing orders
• Commissioning of equipment at customers site
This job will suit:
• Mechanical biased engineer that has moved into sales
• This job will suit someone who wants to be out in the field, customer facing.
• Someone who meets our core values of humility, integrity and loyalty
This job is commutable from Grantham or areas within striking distance Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Newark on Trent, Sleaford, Lincoln, Bingham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stamford, Lincolnshire