|Job Ref:||204719376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
The Role |
As the Project Engineer you will:
* Successfully implement new projects (Customer & Internal)
* Work as part of a multi-disciplined team to aid a successful launch
* Understand the project requirements at all phases of the projects
* To successfully manage the industrialisation of new equipment and tooling
* Ensure clear communication within the organisation
To be successful in the role of Project Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Automotive 1st tier supplier experience
* Good organisational skill
* Ability to priorities
* NPI experience
* Working/leading a multi-disciplined team
* Paint Line / Injection Moulding Experience Advantageous
* Spanish (Advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £33,000 (dependant on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Project Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews are being held over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position