|Job Ref:||204719354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Technical Customer Support Engineer|
We are looking for a Site Based Technical Customer Support Engineer to join an expanding Service Division of a hi-tech engineering organisation who design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke hi value capital Equipment. The position will involve working on remote fixing of various customer machinery across the world working closely with the service team. The department is fast paced and you will need to be able to prioritise technical activities solving a wide range of problems. Other responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customers technical requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with internal design departments to identify and implement cost effective equipment modifications.
- Work with SAP to record all service transactions.
- Work with operations and quality teams to secure a suitable stock of quick moving parts and service.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of manuals for products.
For this role you will need:
- A strong hands on mechanical engineering background
- SAP or MRP experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent customer focussed skills