|Job Ref:||204719302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
My client is a leading global EPC with a presence in variety of countries globally and industries. Looking to expand their team with an E&I engineer due to growth and demand on projects. |
The successful E&I engineer will need to be able to integrate power and automation systems into building enclosures. An E&I engineer will be responsible for:
- Oversee work activities of contractor and sub contractors electrical and instrument work, to make sure delivery is on time and to specification.
- Monitoring shop floor activities and coordinating any issues with management and vendors.
- Highlight and discusses changes that are necessary to keep project on schedule.
- Following all health and safety regulations, initiatives and acting accordingly.
- Review and report on all plans and update schedules as necessary.
Ideally the E&I engineer will have a strong background in automation, advantageous for a range of industry background. The ideal candidate with a thorough understanding of power and automation integration.
Role is commutable from Stockton on Tees, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and Darlington. Package is dependent on experience (£45k+)
In first instance all E&I engineers can send their CVs, or call Craig for further details