|Job Ref:||204719184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Key Skills: Production / Manufacturing / Operations / Engineering
I wondered if I might be able to interest you in a new permanent opportunity I have for a Manufacturing Manager, based in the Gloucestershire area, commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Birmingham and Hereford.
My client is looking for someone with a strong manufacturing/operations background, to manage a high volume machine shop. We are looking for a strong man manager who is comfortable driving change. My client operates in an international market and they are the market leader in their industry. If you have strong experience and skills in the below areas I will be keen to speak to you.
* Manufacturing or Operations management in a high volume machine shop or mechanically biased environment
* Broad experience driving productivity, performance and improving manufacturing processes
* Experienced in using lean methodologies and continuous improvement techniques
* Man management - Motivating and driving teams forward
* Change Management
* Develop business efficiencies, reducing costs and improve bottom line
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + (Excellent benefits package)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring an Operations Director as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information