|Job Ref:||204719012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£16 - £20/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Electrician/Security Engineer |
Initial 2 month contract - possibility for extension/permanent position.
£16-£20 (LTD Company)
Are you an experienced Electrician with Security system installation experience looking for your next immediately available contract role?
Do you want to work for a well-established, independent company that specialize within the installation, service and maintenance of Security Systems & Fire Alarms?
Due to continued success and growth, experienced Electricians with a background installing Security Systems are needed to add support to the company's existing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing fire alarms, security systems and CCTV within a similar role. A CSCS card, hand tools & transport is required.
This is starting as a 2 month contract with the possibility for extension or even leading into a permanent position.
* Visiting client premises on a general service, planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis
* Maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting.
*Security Systems, Fire Alarms, Fire Systems,
* hold a full UK driving license
* be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and time management
* Strong customer focus and fully qualified with industry experience
Reference - RTR 47903 - Emily Spence
Keywords: Fire, service, maintenance, installation, Fire systems, lighting, emergency, engineer, Ipswich, Norwich, Contract, Intruder, Alarms, Access, CCTV, PAXTON, ACCESS, CSCS