|Job Ref:||204718964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £34000/annum + pension, 22 days hol + Bank hols||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
This varied and dynamic role involves managing multi projects from liaison with consulting engineers, production, suppliers, clients, main contractors and sub-contractors, installers and finally you will test, commission, sign off to hand over a fully working installation. This is a great career opportunity to make a real impact in the business as the role offers huge task variety and will pull together your skills in project management, electrical and mechanical engineering in the construction industry. |
Joining the operations and project delivery team as a Project Engineer you will receive specific product and process training to enable you to take the design briefs to deliver successful projects on time for ventilation engineering projects in the construction industry. You will be solving any challenges and problems that arise through the process, giving a great result and a happy client.
This ambitious and expanding venture capital backed company, with their innovative and focussed team are responsible for patented, leading edge technology dedicated to the energy efficiency sector of the construction industry, primarily working with new build and refurbishment sites. With a strong order book, increasing turnover and further investment, they need team members who can make an impression and deliver ? is that you?
About you as the Project Engineer:
* Project management and Engineering: gained in manufacturing and/or construction industries, you will be from a mechanical or electrical engineering background with the ability to read electrical schematics, mechanical and technical construction drawings to ensure correct installation
* Communication skills: excellent both written and verbal, these will allow you to liaise with a wide range of people from construction teams, production staff, major clients and suppliers to colleagues, produce reports / O&M manuals and find better ways of achieving results through to implementing them
* Practical and Hands-on: at times there will be physical work at height, e.g. checking an installation, you?ll have a flexible work ethic with occasional early starts or late finishes, be able to travel around the UK as required (50/50 split office/site visits) and be a team player who identifies and tackles issues before they become a serious problem.
* Your personal qualities: High attention to detail and a right first time attitude is important plus skills such as creative problem solving, project coordination and the personality to hold your own in construction client meetings.
* IT / CAD and PLC: you?ll be able to use Microsoft Office and AutoCAD (e.g. Inventor, Solidworks) plus ideally have knowledge of PLC / embedded control systems
* Career Development: ideally you will be a qualified electromechanical engineer seeking something more than just a routine engineering role and this opportunity provides the chance to fulfil your potential and progress within the business. You will have desire and ambition, be able to demonstrate the aptitude to further develop your personal skills portfolio, a tenacious self-starter, organised, forward thinking character
Actively interviewing and ready to hire immediately so please send your CV using the links provided or contact Deborah on 07766 56 26 43 | (Apply online only)
Salary package: £24,000 to 34,000 + pension, 22 days annual leave + bank holidays,
Office commutable from: Cambridge | Ely | Haverhill | Littleport | Mildenhall | Newmarket | Royston | Saffron Walden | Soham | St Ives and surrounding areas
Opportunity to work with: Project Management | Mechanical | Electrical | Engineering | Installation | Test | Commission | Construction | Design and Build | Energy Efficiency | Manufacturing | Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer | Electrically biased | PLC / embedded control systems | AutoCAD
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Estrata Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy