|Job Ref:||204718840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£40000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES BASED - WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - UPTO 40k BASIC SALARY + 10% PENSION + 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS + PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE(INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS) +DENTAL COVER + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY|
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
Supply Chain management opportunity with a key focus on implementing processes and stratergies and driving the continuous improvement forward.
* Implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy and regional/global Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) strategy to ensure that suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements;
* Collaborates with proposal, project, and category teams to determine necessary items for procurement during the project.
* Implements programs to drive improvement in cost, quality, delivery and working capital (payment terms, lead times, order quantities and purchased material inventory). Secures full utilization of Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform
* Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
* Leverages teams locally, regionally and globally to ensure appropriate supplier selection.
Documents general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project procurement plans and ensures complianc
Monday - Friday - Milton Keynes based
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years recent experience of supply chain management.
Must have SAP experience
Must have a degree in Supply chain management, industrial engineering, business or automation.
Must be commutable to the Milton Keynes region.
* Upto 40k basic
* 5% bonus
* 10% pension
* 33 days holidays
* Flexible benefits
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy