|Job Ref:||204718823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - EXPERIENCE NOT ESSENTIAL! - ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP/QUALIFICATION OR EQUIVALENT REQUIRED - IDEAL FIRST OPPORTUNITY FOR POST GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A TRUE CAREER - LEEDS - EMERGENCY LIGHTING INDUSTRY - £20K-25K BASIC + PENSION 5% + 25 DAYS HOLIDAYS - MAJOR OEM - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY - SUPERB TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - SUPPORT WITH FURTHER EDUCATION AND ON GOING DEVELOPMENT|
My client is a global leader in electrical products and emergency lighting operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
This role is in their emergency lighting and fire division which provide products, solutions and related services. This opportunity is for a technically minded individual to join this growing division and develop a fanatsic career. The company will offer an extremely comprehensive training and development package which can include Autocad training and even funding to complete HNC/HND in electronic engineering.
* Monday- Friday
* Internally based in Leeds
* Hours of work 08:30 -17:00 with an early finish on a Friday.
* Responsible for quotation and progress of after sales Support activity.
* Assist Service Department with progress of Product Service/Maintenance technical advice, commissioning and project certification documents are issued following project completion.
* Preparation of emergency lighting designs in accordance with the relevant industry standards using lighting design packages such as RELUX and DIALUX (Appropriate level of training is provided) and provide sales support on Central Battery systems.
* Including the preparation of Fire Alarm design schemes in accordance with the relevant Industry Standards.
* Including the preparation of Central Battery design schemes in accordance with the relevant Industry Standards.
* Support admin/technical external service engineering, site records, commissioning files, warranty claims.
* Assist organising warranty/service repair and replacement assessing validity of warranty claims with the Service & Quality Dept.
* Link to Quality, Technical/R&D, product defects, design improvements.
ONC/HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering - Ideally a degree in electrical
Knowledge of Relux lighting design package or dialux and AutoCad.
* Pc literate
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer focus
* ONC/HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering
* Knowledge of Relux lighting design package and AutoCad.
Key Words: electrical engineering, emergency lighting, proposals engineer, applications engineer , sales engineer, technical sales, internal sales support, technical support engineer, low voltage.
* £20k-25k basic
* 25 days holidays
* Flexible benefits/training packages
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
Cordant Recruitment Ltd is a leading national recruitment consultancy with a network of branches across the UK. We have been established for over a decade and have grown from a fledging company with 6 branches to a market-leading consultancy with over 120 branches in more than 70 locations nationwide. We can supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of your business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
Please be aware that we are receiving an unprecedented amount of advert response. Therefore, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. However, all CVs will be entered into our live database and we will contact you immediately should we feel that we have something of interest for you in the future.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy