|Job Ref:||204718621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£25000 - £31000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
My client in Huntingdon are looking for a Process Control & Quality Administrator, they have seen significant growth in the recent years, one such improvement project involves transitioning from a paper heavy quality system to a software based system.|
The improvement project has lead to a role creation to support the modernising and re aligning of current quality procedures along with the integration of the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
* Reporting to the Quality Manager and Project Manager, focusing on one process at a time; detailed internal audits will be used to scrutinise current procedures.
* With the support of relevant staff, the processes will then be reviewed and clearly defined in preparation for approval in line with the revised system.
* The software will be used to create the necessary forms and model the process.
* A trial and improvement process will be carried out until all parties accept the proposed model.
* Highly computer literate
* Experience working with and excellent understanding of ISO 9001
* Experience in Quality systems and understanding of process control methodology.
* Experience in the manufacturing industry