|Job Ref:||204718531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Car, Private Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
Are you looking to move to a well-established, multi-disciplinary consultancy?|
Due to an increase in work load, our client are looking to build their Civil Engineering team with the addition of a Senior level Engineer to their team in Newcastle. The team is already well established, working on interesting projects across the UK across a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, retail and Critical Systems
* You will oversee the production of engineering designs, scheme designs and project reports.
* You will supervise more junior members of staff
* You will take a hands on approach to managing the team and delivering the project successfully
* You will be client facing, managing expectations and leading meetings.
* You will be a chartered engineer
* You will hold a relevelt engineering degree
* You will have significant experience working in a similar position (preferable within a consultancy)
* You will be accomplished in relevant computer packages including civil design software such as AutoCAD, PDS, Microdrainage and Civils 3D
* You will have proven expertise in Civil Design including underground drainage, flooding, hydraulics and geotechnics.
On offer here is a fantastic benefits package, second to none in the area, and the opportunity to progress in an established consultancy. For a confidential discussion please contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business