|Job Ref:||204718493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's well established companies to work as an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician based in the Corby area.
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults .
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on automated conveyors, high bay cranes, sorting machines.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
-Monitoring the correct use of assets and practice from the safety instructions
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A Major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. NA NVQ or eqivilatn in Electrical engineering .
- A high standard of electrical knowledge will be required for this position to support the current engineering team.
You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- You will need basic PLC fault finding skills , open to makes.
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Role will suit an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Electrical Shift Engineer, Resident Engineer , Maintenance Technician looking to join a company offering excellent career opportunity and rewarding benefits.
Double Days 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10am - 4pm / 4pm - midnight
URGENT- This Electrical Shift Engineers role is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days.
Please Apply Below