|Job Ref:||204718491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Salary:||£37622 - £41000/annum + management bonus + 2 bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:31|
Quality Engineer Cell Leader |
Salary: £37622 plus management bonus plus 2 company bonus
Our client, a large, professional engineering company based in Rugby require an experienced Quality Cell Leader
The job is Permanent job from Day 1 (not temp or perm to perm)
The company are very well established and are very secure - they have a full order book for many years ahead.
The company are professional with Lean manufacturing at the heart of their manufacturing process
The company manufacture components for the aerospace industry.
It will be working in a clean environment.
They have an Air conditioned subsidised canteen with PC and Internet facilities
They offer a good salary ? a targeted management bonus, 2 company bonuses and a good pension scheme
There is excellent career advancement
There is a good working atmosphere
Quality Cell Leader
This is to look after the Quality of the manufacturing process within a large manufacturing cell.
The position will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift just on Days
• The position will include implementing production plans
• Develop the team to resolve and maintain quality and production issues.
• Work closely with the Quality department to manage rework and screening of rejects
• To complete root cause analysis
• Ensure team members complete manufacturing documentation (route cards, SPC?s etc).
• Work with Quality Cell Engineers, and Cell Engineers to implement improvement plans/projects (8D?s, 4D?s, 5S?s & Lean Workshops.)
• Deputise for Cell Production Manager including organising day-to-day control of resources (machines, tooling, people at shift hand-over), control of absenteeism, time and attendance, authorise overtime, assist with disciplinary interviews, recruitment and selection, appraisals, setting targets and Health & Safety within the Cell
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years Quality Engineering experience working within a precision engineering environment. Someone who is process driven with a fact and data based approach to problem solving.
You will need to be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel etc.)
ISO 9001/2000 experience is essential
Someone with Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing experience is ideal
Initially we are concentrating on candidates living within a 1 hours? drive of Rugby
To apply contact
Please send an up to date CV and get in touch to discuss