|Job Ref:||204718400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Coleshill||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Title: BI Lead Engineer |
Location: Coleshill, B46 1HG
£Negotiable Base DOE + Benefits (25 days holiday, pension, life assurance)
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Dorset and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. We now have an opening for a BI Lead Engineer to be based at our Coleshill office near Birmingham which offers excellent links to the midlands motorway network.
* Develop long term BI strategy for the Trakm8 Group
* Analyse companywide business data requirements and trends
* Identify improvements in business processes in relation to management reporting
* Evaluate new and existing BI tools - both proprietary and open source and make recommendations on use.
* Daily management of junior business analyst
* Project manage BI implementations
* Ensure BI reports are always available to the senior management team on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
* Able to respond quickly to ad hoc report demands
* Maintain "hands on" approach to BI implementation - capable of developing and running own reports
* 2+ Experience as a BI manager or BI team lead - preferably gained in the automotive or manufacturing sector
* Team leading experience
* Capable of analysing business processes from various functions e.g. Sales, Manufacturing etc.
* Strong data analysis skills.
* Works well under pressure - capable of delivering BI data to given timescales/SLA's
* Project Management skills
* Excellent stakeholder management ability - to engage with internal customers and external service providers/software vendors
* Excellent attention to detail - able to deliver quality reports
* Technically "hands on" - able to use BI software such as SSRS, Tableau etc.
* Educated to degree level preferred
* Exposure to Tableau and Talend BI tools
* Familiar with Salesforce CRM
* Familiar with Big Data principles/concepts
* Knowledge of MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and SQL Server Reporting Services
* Experience of Sage 200
Idea Candidate will have previous background/experience as a BI Manager, BI Lead Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer or BI Engineer within automotive or manufacturing environment