|Job Ref:||204718372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Field Service Engineer - £30,000 - Based in Southampton - Anaerobic |
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer for an anaerobic digestion manufacturing company. The successful Service Engineer will control plant equipment and carry out preventative and routine maintenance of the plant and equipment.
The successful Field Service Engineer would ideally be based around the Southampton area and surrounding counties.
The role of the Field Service Engineer:
* Carry out routine and preventative maintenance o the plant and equipment.
* Ensure all health and safety practices are adhered too.
* Control plant equipment.
* Handle materials and feedstock used for anaerobic digestion process.
* Be in close proximity and handle waste when required.
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
* Experience in electrical repairs in a control, process environment.
* A college degree / diploma in plumbing, mechanical or electrical engineering.
* Previous experience operating, commissioning, and maintaining of Anaerobic Digestion Plants.
Package for the Field Service Engineer:
* Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy