|Job Ref:||204718341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
Our client a leading hospitality and travel group are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee and manage planned maintenance contracts across their chain of hotels throughout the UK.|
The role will involve managing annual servicing and replacement of plant and equipment, regular bedroom refurbishment and managing the design, installation and commissioning of services and associated builders work to meet project targets. You will have responsibility for the tendering of building services and appointing designers and sub-contractors.
Previous Experience / Knowledge:
* The successful candidate will be an experienced Facilities Manager with a proven track record within a similar environment. You will be fluent in the use of MS Excel and FM Software and be comfortable with Project Costing Methods.
* Educated to a minimum BTEC in Building Services Engineering, Operations and Maintenance Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or HNC / HND / Degree in Building services Engineering
* Systematic approach to managing geographically widespread properties
* Strong communication and management skills with the ability to advise managers remotely
* Experience of commercial catering / kitchens would be highly beneficial