|Job Ref:||204718165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN|
Up to £28, 000 per annum + Van
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on a number of Water Projects across the south for our client a leading company within the water sector.
As Electrical Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the repair and installation of electrical equipment as well as planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range of heavy process water treatment equipment including pumps, motors, gas dosing and chemical analysers as well as, electrical plant.
* Repair and installation of electrical equipment
* Attending to call outs when on roster
* Proactive team member
* Supervising contractors
The ideal candidate will;
MUST hold a recognised craft or technical electrical qualification such as;
* BTech 3, C&G nationally recognised apprenticeship or NVQ level III and, IEE Regulations (BS 7671) and Inspection and Testing
* Have experience working within the water sector (Desirable)
* Have Confined spaces training
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Be electrically biased
* National Water Hygiene Card
* Fault finding and problem solving skills
* Be pyshically fit and able to use breathing apparatus
This role is a field based role and will therefore a driving licence is essential.
If you have an Electrical Maintenance background and experience of working within the water industry, please send your CV or call Kim on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK