|Job Ref:||204723496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£25.00 - £35.00/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Development Engineers - up to £35 p/h - Peterborough - Diesel Engine Emissions|
Our clients are globally recognised for providing leading power generation solutions to the off highways market. They have a number of 12 month contract requirements available for Development Engineers to serve as experienced, individual contributors for engine emissions and performance development projects.
Key duties for the Performance Development Engineers
This position is part of a team of engineers responsible for the performance and emissions development of Diesel engine products - the engines are used in machine, industrial and electric power applications.
* engine performance and ratings development work
* overseeing and coordinating engine development work, including pre-test planning, reviewing test data to ensure quality, and post-test data analysis
* development of electronic engine calibration maps that will be utilized in the engine control software
* conducting engine system and rating calibration development for Tier 4 engines to meet customer performance expectations and all emission regulations
* troubleshooting issues identified in production test
* verification and validation testing
* field testing and customer raised concerns.
Experience required for the Performance Development Engineer
* incumbents must have gained 4 to 7 years of experience in engine performance and emissions development for Diesel engines.
* specific experience with the development of electronically controlled engines is highly desired.
* must have strong technical skills and ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Contract rates will be discussed on application. Please note that you MUST have the right to work in the UK, without this we will not be able to proceed with your application