|Job Ref:||204723288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
Project Engineer/ Installation Planner - North Kent, East Surrey, SE London (BR) - £32-38k|
FIRE AND SECURITY COMPANY (dont have to know Fire systems), seek a Project Engineer to manage installations and supervise others as well as coordinate work.
I am also seeking for 3 other companies PROJECT ENGINEER LONDON and Small works Project Engineer LONDON/ M25 and also an Installation Planner/ Project Engineer, Surbiton, Surrey
* Benefits include -
* Good Salary in £32 - £38k range (flexible for right candidate)
* NACOSS Gold standard work
* Good office and nice team of people
* Reviews and progression
Good step up from Security systems Installation Engineers role and would probably be a Senior Installation Engineer, Installation Planner, Installation, coordinatior, Project Manager, Installation Supervisor or Project Engineer currently.
* Role activities - as a Security or Fire and Security Project engineer
- supervising all aspects of the installation of Security Projects. I am responsible for the different project status on the sites according to the project plans.
- Preparing security installations and reviewing installation orders, including equipment, supplies, and tools and coordinating labour on site and also reviewing schedules with customers.
- Plan installations by surveying and evaluating location by identifying installation requirements and layout out equipment and wiring plan.
Create site specific risk assessments and method statements. Designing, installing and terminating CCTV networks and switches (LAN).
- Install equipment, run and pull wiring, program and calibrate equipment and adhere to codes, regulations and standards.
- Supervise and monitor the work of sub contractors. Supervise the work of junior staff including apprentices.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping security information confidential.
Verify system is functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals and identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintain records by documenting installation and attending site progress meetings.
- Maintain customer relationship by being point of contact for technical and site related queries.
- Give training of security systems to customers on the site and demonstrate all aspects of areas of installation.
* Requirements for this Security Project Engineers role in SE M25 area
- Electronic Security (CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Access control) Installation, project Management or Project engineer experience
- Commutable to South East London, North Kent, East Surrey area office
- used to high quality work for commercial/ NSI/ NACOSS install company
* CONTACT US
Fire and Security Careers is specialist and can help if you are a Fire Detection, Fire and Security or Electronic Security Engineer or Project engineer. We also have installation vacancies up to £38k basics, etc.
We operate a a Recruitment agency for Permanent jobs, please contact us if you are a Project Engineer with installation of Electronic Security systems