|Job Ref:||204723272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Twickenham||Address:||Post Code:||TW1||Salary:||£34000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
FIRE ALARM COMMISSIONING ENGINEER|
Commission GENT Fire Alarm Systems (Progression to Project Management and Prince2 Training) - £30-35k, Earn £36-£45k
* Company Overview
Gent Fire Alarm company with major and commercial projects such as -
- 600 Head system for a Large Business School
- Shopping Centre Fire Alarm system
The company has years in industry and is growing the Fire Alarm division and the commercial focus of the business so is a great time to join them and progress your career. Being commutable to their office is essential so living in Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, London, Hertfordshire should be far enough to get to Surbiton/ Richmond, Surrey office (when needed). The progression will include more Fire Alarm Project Manager role and after showing what you can do as a commissioning engineer of Gent systems they will train you on professional courses such as Prince 2 Training to be a Commissioning Engineer who will then do Project Management and progress their careers further.
* Career Description for Gent Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineers role
- Role Brief - You would commission Gent Fire Alarm systems
- Systems Used - Gent mainly (so need to have Gent Fire Alarm engineer skills), and other systems will include Notifier, Kentec and Morley (so prefer if know these also but not essential as Long as you have commissioned Gent Fire systems)
* Benefits for you
- Salary - £30- 36k to start with reviews in future to higher
- Holiday - Start at 23 day and get 8 Bank Holidays on top 31 days to start.
- Earnings - up to £45,000 ... as Overtime is there
- Courses - Learn Further to be a Fire Alarm Project Engineer/ Project Manager
- NO Call Out (unless you wanted it)
- Overtime available
- Vehicle - Company Car (good quality and not high emissions or tax)
- Progress to Fire Management or Project Manager position from Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer role
* Person Required for Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineers role
- UK Based
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer experience
- Based in South East commutable to Surrey or South West London when needed
- MUST have Gent Commissioning Engineer Experience
- Job Titles you may have - Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer, Fire Commissioning Engineer, Fire Alarm Systems Engineer, Gent Engineers Fire Engineer,
- Locations maybe near you - South West London, Kingston Upon Thames, Twickenham, Epsom, Mitcham, Farnham, Berksire, Surrey, farnborough, HampshireCroydon, West London, Uxbridge, Hayes, Wembley, Harrow or similar.
* Contact Us about Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineers role
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS (OR SO WE CAN MATCH YOU TO OTHER FIRE OR SECURITY ROLES), IF YOU ARE A UK BASED FIRE DETECTION, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRONIC SECURITY, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, INTRUDER ALARM, OR DUAL FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER.
Contact one of our consultants such as Steve Eley, to let us improve your Fire and Security job and match your skills to Fire and Security Careers such as this. Call or Apply