|Job Ref:||204723267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum + BUPA + TaxFreeCar||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Installation Engineer - Uncapped Earnings - Salary £33-38k + Overtime + BUPA + Low tax Car, etc! |
Integrated Security Engineer who can Install and Commission, PC Based Access, IP CCTV and IT Based Electronic security skills working with products such as WInpak, Lenel, Paxton, NET2, Pelco, Hikvision, or similar products.
Quality Highly Accredited Electronic Security company (who I have worked with for years) has an immediate opportunity for an Electronic Security Service Engineer.
You will be installaing and commissioning Electronic Security systems and will be working on Honeywell Winpak, Pro Watch, Galaxy and other similar systems
- £33000 - £38000 Salary (Flexible)
- Earn £45,000 - £55,000 with a supportive Nacoss Gold company
- LEARN MORE - on Honeywell Win Pak, Fusion so you can become expert on SE and PE
- EARN MORE - Private Mileage AND Private Calls on Mobiles ALL PAID FOR
- FREE MONEY - £'000s of benefits including Pension and BUPA Healthcare!!
- GREAT SUPPORT - Brilliant team of support staff (I placed there) so I know they have 20+ years of Service Coordination expertise (well organised team)
**How to Apply ...
Quote Ref - Career 650 and call or email us to help update your CV or compile one.
Contact Steve Eley at Fire and Security Careers if you are a good Security Installation Engineer or Security Commissioning Engineer (with Install skills).
(we have other roles for Service Engineers, Fire and Security Engineers, Alarm engineers, Intruder Engineers, so review website if this role is similar but not exactly right for you. We are Fire and Security Careers a Recruitment Agency