|Job Ref:||204723256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
An opportunity to join a multiple award winning engineering company that is developing key engineering solutions to a variety of sectors. Due to ever increasing demand, they are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join the team, with experience of ideally Defence Communications systems, especially Naval or Submarine based.|
To be considered for the role applicants will have
* Experience as a Junior Project Manager, Graduate Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager
* Used to working in a Defence and/or Engineering environment running small projects or work packages
* Communication Systems and or Naval Defence would be highly beneficial
* Sound Pricing/Proposal commercial knowledge to assist bids.
* MS Project and able to compile and present project date to Snr Project Managers
If you're looking to apply your knowledge to a variety of interesting areas and domains, for a growing and renowned organisation, with an excellent order book - Apply now for a swift response.
£33,000 - 40,000 + excellent benefits + relocation assistance
Commutable from Somerset, Dorset, Frome, Bath, Salisbury and Wiltshire