|Job Ref:||204723238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£35923 - £37908/annum overtime, pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
CNC Miller-Weekend Nights|
Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset
£19.19-£20.25/hour (£35923-£37908) plus holiday plus pension
Are you an experienced CNC Miller looking to receive an excellent salary for just 3 shifts per week, leaving you the rest of the week to enjoy?
This permanent position is working 36 hours/week for a global aerospace manufacturing brand, a tier one supplier to household names in the industry.
They have long term full order books and are expanding and improving the shop floor.
The position available is to operate CNC milling machines using aluminium and titanium metal. Therefore the role will involve:
1. -Pre-setting of cutting tools
2. -Use of CNC Machine tools with Siemens controls
3. -Working Fri, Sat, Sun nights 6pm-6am
Therefore to apply you should have:
1. -Experience of 3, 4, 5 axis machining, ideally using Siemens controls
2. -Experience within a manufacturing engineering environment
3. -Willingness to work weekend nights
To apply for this unique position, please email your CV to nick smith