|Job Ref:||204723169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£27000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Wiltshire area has become available. We are currently looking for a Calibration Technician to perform installations, maintenance and calibration of all instrumentation. As the Calibration Technician you will liaise with equipment / system users, the principle maintenance contractor, project managers and Quality departments to ensure compliance is maintained to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Calibration Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will routinely install, maintain and calibrate instruments used throughout the facilities.
2. As the Calibration Technician you will assist with the preparation and execution of calibration protocols. You will ensure all test data is accurately recorded and records are maintained.
3. You will raise and follow through deviation and failure investigations and generate associated reports.
4. You will undertake work in accordance with the Heath and Safety policies and procedures. All work will be to GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Calibration Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BTEC level qualification in a relevant engineering subject or equivalent level qualification / apprenticeship and significant previous experience.
2. Proven industry experience in calibration and regulatory compliance in a highly regulated GMP compliant industry. Preferably from the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Heath and Safety legislation and GMP standards and its application to calibration operations and equipment asset management.
Key Words: Calibration | Technician | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Installation | Maintenance | Instrumentation | Biopharmaceutical | H&S | Systems |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves