|Job Ref:||204723052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£200 - £275/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
CAD Design Engineer|
Our client is a worldwide leader specialising in the design and implementation of rail specific projects across the globe. They operate in around 175 countries employing over 350,000 people.
Our client is looking for a 3D Microstation CAD Engineer to be based in the Midlands within the project design division. The work will be on a high profile specific projects using Microstation. The project role will initially be on a 3 month contract with a view for a longer term position.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Production of contract drawings such as General Arrangements, Substation Layouts, Schematic Diagrams, Wiring Diagram & Schedules in accordance with engineering requirements.
* Maintenance & Development of Document Management system.
* Working within company quality procedures.
* Customer and Supplier liaison
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure/meeting deadlines
* Microstation software
* A flexible approach
* Good organisational skills
* Manual dexterity
* Experience in an engineering/quality environment with knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Procedures would be advantageous.
* Preferred qualification in Electrical Engineering (ONC/HNC)
Key words: Microstation, rail, cad, Network Rail, electrical