|Job Ref:||204722989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Princes Risborough||Address:||Post Code:||HP27||Salary:||£20000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
A growing business within the manufacturing industry seeks a Quality Co-ordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. |
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 17:00pm and Friday's 8:30am to 14:30pm.
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum.
Maintaining quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production and finished products, whilst ensuring quality results are recorded.
Your other duties within this post are as follows;
* Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
* Liaising with external customers in relation to FAI and quality standard concerns
* Approve in-process production by again confirming specifications. This could result in adjustments being suggested to the production supervisor
* Returning of products and confirming re-work.
* Complete logs and reports and ensure the internal database is always kept up to date.
* Use measurement equipment when required
* Comply with regulations ensuring there is a safe and healthy work environment
* Work to deadlines to ensure products are assessed efficiently
* Keep an overall understanding of stock and which materials are available.
* Liaise internally with other departments and staff members to ensure quality is consistently achieved.
So are you seeking that fresh challenge? Do you want to join a unique market leading company who are setting the standards? We encourage you to apply NOW...
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise