|Job Ref:||204722978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashby-De-La-Zouch||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£300 - £360/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Contract Position - 6 months, ongoing
The position can be based from Ashby or London
Our client is a worldwide leader specialising in the design and implementation of rail specific projects across the globe. They operate in around 175 countries employing over 350,000 people.
Our client is looking for a Radio Engineer to be based across multiple locations in the UK on a major rail project.
You must have experience in designing cable structures and building antenna systems and frequencies within buildings.
You must also have experience of using iBwave.
Other Main Accountabilities:
* Experience in the design of Distributed Antenna Systems and Radiating.
* Cable Tunnel infrastructures for Tetra, GSM, UMTS and LTE frequencies.
* Experience using iBwave.
* Able to perform Link Budget calculations.
* Knowledge of ICNIRP.
* Experience using Visio.
* Experience in RF over fibre technology.
* Knowledge of Axell Wireless and RFS products.
* Knowledge of EIRENE, ETCS, JOTS and ERMTS.
Other desirable skills:
* Proven Hands-on installation and commissioning experience
* Site Survey experience
* Experience in FAT testing
* Understanding of transmission
* Cabinet design layouts
* Experience using TEMS, NEMO, Site Master, Signal Generators and PIM testers
Rullion Engineering is an equal opportunities employer