|Job Ref:||204722975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashby-De-La-Zouch||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£200 - £350/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
SCADA Engineer Engineer|
Our client is looking for a Site SCADA Engineer to be based in the Midlands or London within the project division. This role involves , design, implementation, test, installation and maintenance of SCADA PLCs within control and monitoring systems, desirably in the Rail sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of SCADA work packages to meet budget, timescale, quality and performance targets.
* Design, implementation and test of software packages for the SCADA NA will include:
o Presentation of data to the end user.
o Managing and manipulating I/O schedules.
* Support architectural design decisions for both the Station Management System and the Central Management System.
* Produce test specifications and co-ordinate testing of the developed software work packages.
* Management and control of software and configuration versions using the chosen project Configuration Management Tool.
* Provide assistance with interface development with regard to 3rd party interfaces.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* SCADA , PLC's
o I/O schedules.
Key words: SCADA, PLC, Rail, Network Rail