|Job Ref:||204722871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Malvern Link||Address:||Salary:||£19000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:19|
Job Title: Assistant Geo-Environmental Consultant|
Salary: £19K - £24K
Are you interested in joining a highly successful and talented group of people who provide high quality geotechnical, environmental and ecological services to a wide range of clients in the development, public, financial and utility markets?
Due to the continued success we are looking to recruit an Assistant Geo-Environmental Consultant and currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our small and friendly team based in Worcestershire.
You will undertake tasks such as Phase I & II Desk Studies, site investigations across the UK, chemical data assessments and BRE 365 Infiltration testing.
1. You will hold a BEng, BSc or higher technical qualification in a relevant subject (geology, civil engineering, environmental science etc.) and be working towards achieving chartered status with a relevant institution (CGeol, CEnv, CEng or CIWEM).
2. You will also have relevant experience, ideally gained in ground investigation, interpretation and reporting. (Phase I & II Desk Studies)
3. Technical strength in Site Investigation and Contaminated Land and/or Geotechnics (preferably both)
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with good analysis and technical capability in MS Word.
5. Experience of MS Excel, AutoCAD and geotechnical assessment and modelling would also be desirable.
6. Relevant experience working in a geo-environmental consultancy or contractor background
7. Full UK driving licence.
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on (Apply online only) or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn