|Job Ref:||204722844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Job title: Associate | Technical Director ( Development Transport Planning )|
Salary / Rate: Competitive basic, excellent benefits package
We are looking to appoint a development planning focussed Transport specialists to play a lead role in continued client and business development with the introduction of new clients and work streams to the group.
The successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and development of our business; with support from an extensive and diverse range of technical expertise throughout the group. The successful individuals will have a key responsibility for both winning/developing new business within their own field of expertise, as well as playing a lead role in the delivery of these projects. Along with this the position, you will hold responsibility for the subsequent expansion of the technical team to facilitate the delivery of this new workload as time progresses.
Technical Skills, Abilities, Experience:
1. Proven work winning capabilities within a consultancy context Technical expertise within Transport Planning
2. The ability to lead, motivate and grow a technical team
Education, Qualifications, Memberships:
1. Relevant first degree related post-graduate qualification
2. Membership/Chartered Status with a relevant professional body/institute
1. Possess good communication skills, both with internal colleagues and when meeting with clients / potential clientsWork independently or part of a team
2. Full driving license
3. Able to undertaken short term travel within the UK and overseas
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on (Apply online only) or send your CV to - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn