|Job Ref:||204722774||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum bonus, car, pension||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Waste Incineration|
£55,000 + car allowance + 20% bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting an Engineering/Maintenance Manager to work at a large waste process / incineration plant in the Cheshire area. This person will be responsible for the day to day management and running of the maintenance department to ensure high plant availability and reliability.
What will I be doing?
Typical duties of the Maintenance Manager will include:
* Manage and run the maintenance department comprising of multi skilled engineers and technicians to ensure high plant availability and performance
* Management of the sites CMMS system implementing planned preventative maintenance requirements whilst ensuring plant availability
* Coordinate and manage equipment maintenance - planned, reactive and overhaul
* Manage and control on site sub-contractors
* Monitor and report on budgetary performance
* Ensuring all activities are carried out to the highest standard of health and safety.
What experience does the role require?
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
* Supervisory experience in a maintenance/engineering role in a heavy process environment. This can include a power station, paper mill, petrochemical plant or steel works
* An engineering qualification such as a degree/HND/HNC level in a mechanical engineering discipline. HNC as a minimum.
* Knowledge of environmental permits, H&S issues and safe working environments
* An understanding of pressure system safety regulations and statutory inspections regulations would be ideal
* Experience of managing budgets
* A health and safety qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH is desirable
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
* A basic salary up to £55,000
* A company car or car allowance of £550 p/month
* A performance related bonus up to 20%
* A contributory pension
* Additional benefits
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter or alternatively you can call (Apply online only) and speak to Steve who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK