|Job Ref:||204722611||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||m160ra||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:21|
I currently have a contract opportunity for a major client in the power industry based in Manchester.
- To review and translate the customers enquiry into a costed workable solution
- Working with IOG ISO and the IOG commercial team leader to develop an order winning strategy
- To submit a detailed response to the enquiry documentation and provide answers/responses to any subsequent requests for clarifications
- To attend resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchase orders.
- To clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed order handover documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering to execute the contract
- To assist the contract engineers to execute the contract
- Other duties which may be specified by the Commercial Team Leader.
- Ideally should have worked in the electrical supply/manufacturing industry with medium voltage equipment for a number of years.
- Be able to work un-supervised and able to produce high quality work, which conforms to the Company`s standards.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise way, with members of the internal Sales/manufacturing team, external Sales Network and with Customers.
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to meet set deadlines and be prepared to work outside of normal hours to achieve these.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft office tools, and is able to utilize these in innovative ways to assist with daily tasks.
A second language would be an advantage, but this is not essential.
- Qualified to HNC / HND level in a related engineering discipline.
- The candidate should be computer literate and possess good team working skills