|Job Ref:||204722572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum flexible package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:21|
Senior MEP Planner London MXC10719|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior MEP Planner to join a top contractor based in London. The client is an award-winning contractor that has built a superb reputation over the last 120 years. Due to this ongoing success, they are looking for a Senior Planner to join their London team.
- Extensive working knowledge of MEP planning.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience of tender processes, design, co-ordination, procurement programming and monitoring.
What you'll be doing
- Development of MEP programmes.
- Regular progress reporting.
- Regular interaction with stakeholders and subcontractors.
Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline. You will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
An extremely competitive salary is being offered, with a great package and flexible benefits.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SXD10719, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below