|Job Ref:||204722509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£12 - £14/hour Overtime||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Fitter|
Duration: 3 months initially leading to permanent employment.
Hours of work: Weekends, with full flexibility offerd, ranging from 16 to 40 hours per week, subject to personal circumstances, provided candidates complete core hours on Saturday and Sunday - days
Pay rate: £12-£14 per hour + overtime at premium
Ensure minimal downtime to production with reactive maintenance of equipment with a production environment.
* To maintain existing equipment
* Fault finding during breakdowns
* Manufacture / order / control of spares
* Other duties:
* Carry out scheduled planned maintenance
* Contribute to identifying and implementing improvements
Candidate skills / qualifications:
* The candidate should be a time served, either mechanical engineer / Maintenance fitter.
* They should have extensive experience in maintenance of plant and machinery.
* They should be able to diagnose and remedy faults together with carrying out maintenance, installations and repairs.
* Experience working on pneumatic and hydraulic systems would be beneficial.
* The role will also involve some working at height on ladders and mobile platforms