|Job Ref:||204722484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Our client, a long established provider of CCTV and Access Control systems, is looking for CCTV installation and service engineers. The role involves installation, repair and maintenance of CCTV, access control and door entry electronic security systems nationally. You will be provided with company vehicle but will have some time working away from home. |
CCTV Service Engineer - Duties and Responsibilities - CCTV Installation Engineer:
- Install CCTV, access control and door entry systems to specified systems.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs. Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant.
- Solve practical problems: detect and repair systems faults using a logical approach. Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress.
- On job completion, test system, and train customers on its functions, supplying manual where possible.
- Participate in meetings with external site teams and within own company environment.
CCTV Service Engineer - Skills and Qualifications - CCTV Installation Engineer:
- Experience of installing and servicing CCTV or Access control systems.
- Basic experience of computer networking.
- Holds a valid driving license.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to resolving technical scenarios.
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers.
CCTV, Access Control, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 depending on experience, OTE £40,000 + vehicle, overtime and benefits